Isabel Estate - 2018 Harvest Team
Company: Pinnacle Drinks NZ
Category: Harvest / Vintage
Isabel Estate is a small winery and vineyard in the heart of the Marlborough wine growing region.
The main varieties are Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. We also bring small parcels of grapes up from Central Otago to process at our winery. Our small dedicated team endeavour to offer unique wines that enhance typical Marlborough characteristics with complexity and finesse.
We require intelligent, self-motivated people with a hands-on approach to join our committed and highly motivated team.
- Have at least 2 vintages experience.
- Have proficient English and strong communication skills.
- Are competent at using standard winery equipment including a forklift.
- Have a focus on safety.
- Are passionate about wine.
- Have a mechanical aptitude and an understanding of wine processing.
- Are hard working with a quality focus and an eye for detail.
- Hold a current drivers licence and are willing to work a variety of shifts, weekends and extended hours when required.
You will be part of a small and dedicated team in a winery environment so a positive attitude and good sense of humour are essential. Check our past vintage crew: https://vimeo.com/164935797
These positions will typically commence in mid-March, with peak Harvest shifts typically being 12 hours, 7 days per week. A hot meal is provided each shift during the vintage intake period.
We provide on-site accommodation for our Vintage Cellar Hands during the harvest period.
The Company has a Drug and Alcohol Policy and employment may be subject to the successful completion of a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
If you have the above attributes click the link to apply below.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.isabelvineyard.com/
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business