Sales & Marketing Executive/Cellar Door Manager
Company: Clos Henri Vineyard
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
- Full participation and overall responsibility for the administration of client orders and shipments (Administration of the Sales);
- Stock and client allocation management in conjunction with the parent company SAS Henri Bourgeois;
- Ensure the achievement of the sales objectives together with the progressive establishment of monthly statistics to be sent to clients and to the parent company;
- Relation with Clos Henri’s New Zealand and Australian distributors team under the control of local management (with the possibility in the future of commercial animation and sales on both New Zealand and Australian markets as well as ad hoc missions on other continents or countries);
- Responsible for the budget pertaining to sales (implementation and spendings control).
- Participation in the development of the image of Clos Henri (creation and continuation of marketing materials and events, relation with media, co-ordinating wine submissions as well as visits to the Clos Henri wine estate, etc.);
- Participation in the evolution of the website www.closhenri.com;
- Responsible for the budget pertaining to marketing (implementation and spendings control).
- Manage the sales, administration and marketing of the Cellar Door activities;
- Responsible for the budget pertaining to the Cellar Door.
Profile of the Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position and have excellent skills with regards to Excel together with both written and spoken English; a working/commercial knowledge of the French language would also be advantageous. The ideal candidate is rigorous, self-disciplined, takes initiatives and has the necessary experience and understanding of the wine industry together with overall wine knowledge. They must be able to confidently understand, manage and perform in the sales objectives and marketing concepts, as well as be innovative, flexible, have good taste and professionalism. An excellent presentation is required, linked to the premium position of Clos Henri Vineyard and that of the parent company SAS Henri Bourgeois. Please note that all applicants must have the appropriate NZ work permit in order to be considered for this full-time permanent position (NZ Resident or valid NZ work visa).
Please send a cover letter and CV (together with the names of two confidential referees) to the email address obtained as per instructions below.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.closhenri.com
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business