Sales Representative, Auckland Region
Company: Rabbit Ranch, Central Otago
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
- Exciting sales environment, selling one of NZ’s leading wines from a Central Otago pioneering wine company.
- Great company culture – family owned and operated business
- Challenging and rewarding position with an innovative, dynamic company
Due to market expansion, we require a highly driven and experienced sales representative for Auckland and the Upper North Island region to join our sales team.
The position will be quite varied, focusing on maintaining key existing customers while developing new on and off premise business relationships.
The applicant and should possess the following attributes and skills -
- Proven sales experience, preferably Territory Management in the liquor/FMCG industry and ideally able to demonstrate a great track record in growing sales, distribution and market share in this sector.
- You will need to be enthusiastic and hungry to achieve results.
- Be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- The ability to listen, relate to and exceed customer expectations and superb at building relationships.
What’s on offer -
Remuneration commensurate with your skill set, with an additional performance bonus to reward success. A company car will be provided as well as extensive wine training, at the winery in Central Otago and externally.
If you want to be part of an exciting, innovative business in the wine industry, send us a cover letter and CV telling us why you would be the best person for this role.
Please note the applicant must be a NZ resident or have the ability to work permanently in NZ and should possess the attributes and skills outlined above.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.rabbitranch.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.