Viticultural Operations Manager
Company: Mount Riley Wines
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Mount Riley Wines is a family owned and run Marlborough winery seeking a full time Viticultural Operations Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Winemaker, the role involves overseeing fruit production on our 200ha of vineyards across multiple sites. The successful applicant will possess:
- a strong previous background in viticultural management
- a tertiary viticultural qualification
- excellent personel managment and great planning skills
- a good knowledge of compliance across all viticultural management and health and safety
This is a great opportunity to join our small team and contribute to the making of our renowned wines. Start date negotiable but would prefer May/June 2017. Applications via Apply button below:
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.mountriley.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business